Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Resolutions and Goals

I have lots planned for 2012. Lots I want to do, share, and accomplish. I think the easiest way to share my resolutions and goals is to simply put together a list. So, here goes...

  1. Keep up with this blog
  2. Learn something new everyday
  3. Push myself out of my comfort zone
  4. Eat a little bit healthier than the day before
  5. Exercise at least 30 minutes, 5-6 days a week
  6. Be an Emerald Beachbody coach by Jan 30th
  7. Have an Emerald coach under me by March 15th
  8. Connect with friends more often
  9. Read more
  10. Take care of my feet (for my mom)

Do you make resolutions this year? It's ten days into the new year, have you stuck to them? 

1 comment:

  1. Just my usual resolution, which I'm always able to keep. Don't make any New Year's resolutions.

    ReplyDelete